Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Please help spread devotion to the Rosary

I like to listen to Rosary CDs now and then.  I have several different versions, but I really do like the free CD I ordered from the Mary Foundation.  I keep it in my car as it is easier to pray along with the CD as opposed to fumbling with Rosary beads while I drive.  With the chorus of voices, I feel like I have a group of friends praying with me when I am alone.  The CD also includes the Divine Mercy Chaplet, a short history of the Rosary, and several other Catholic prayers.

This CD would make a wonderful (and very affordable) gift for someone who might like to learn more about the Rosary. 

You can also help spread devotion to the Rosary by placing a bulk order from the website.  Perhaps you can place the CDs in the back of the church you attend or leave them in places like hospitals or prisons.  Consider that one of Mary's 15 Rosary Promises is:

All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.

The Rosary is too wonderful to keep to yourself.  Spread the word so that others can reap the blessings and benefits.

No comments: