Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sorry for the break

I had planned on posting a reflection on the Rosary mysteries for each day of Lent, but this last week was a bit stressful.  Due to a lingering sickness. being a bit behind on deadlines for my upcoming book, Tending the Temple, and finding myself in a bit of Lenten funk, for lack of a better term, I had to take a break from blogging this week.  In the meantime, here are a few articles I've written for my new column on Catholic Lane, in case you're interested:

Fasting for Body and Soul (includes a recipe for Fasting Brown Bread)

If you'd like more motivation to fast, read this terrific article by Christine Watkins on CatholicMom.com

I really enjoyed watching a DVD set called Charlton Heston Presents The Bible.  You can read my review at this link as well as my interview with the producer of the DVDs and Charlton Heston's son, Fraser Clarke Heston.

No comments: